How to Apply
To apply for this role, please provide the following documents:
- An up to date CV
- A complete diversity monitoring form
- Questions for response statement (max 200 words per answer)
- What attracts you to the mission and work of Prince’s Trust International?
- At Prince’s Trust International, we are committed to enabling an inclusive working environment and promoting cultural diversity. Can you provide an example from your career which would demonstrate your commitment to driving the culture and values of an organisation?
- This role will need an individual with entrepreneurial drive. Please could you tell us about a creative initiative you have successfully delivered?
- The Director of Fundraising will need to raise significant funds for our innovative programmes. Can you provide an example where you have secured significant income for an organisation?
- The Director of Fundraising will need to develop national and regional fundraising strategies and think strategically about thematic funding opportunities. Please provide an example of where you have helped to develop the vision and strategy within an organisation, and the impact it made.
- When looking at the person specification, what aspects of your skills or experience do you believe are going to be most helpful in the Director of Fundraising role?
If you want to know more about the role or selection process, please contact our Executive Search partners, Green Park on email@example.com and ask for Harry Marven.