Prince’s Trust International has been supporting young people worldwide since 2015. We were founded by HRH The Prince of Wales to tackle the global crisis of youth unemployment.
Our Vision is that every young person should have the chance to succeed.
Our mission is to empower young people to learn, work and thrive.
We provide opportunities to develop the skills and confidence to succeed and deliver tangible employment outcomes. We blend our expertise with a global network of local partners and develop programmes and interventions to help young people to build their own futures.
We are committed to amplifying the voices of young people on the global stage and putting their needs at the very heart of the design and delivery of our work. This complements global efforts to deliver the Sustainable Development Goals, particularly those relating to quality education and decent work.
Our programmes and interventions are now present in 13 countries within the Commonwealth and beyond, across Asia, Africa, the Caribbean, the Middle East and Europe.
We have supported over 20,000 young people since our inception. Last year, 8 in 10 young people who participated in our employability programmes entered the labour market while our enterprise programmes provided young people with the knowledge and skills to start their own business
Our core Values which underpin everything we do are to be:
- Approachable We are open minded and value cultural diversity
- Non-judgmental We focus on the needs
- Inspiring We lead by example
- Empowering We enable positive change
- Passionate We are committed to supporting young people
Prince’s Trust International is committed to representing, at all levels, the global communities and young people that we serve.
PROGRAMMES AND INTERVENTIONS: What do we do?
Prince’s Trust International’s programmes and interventions draw on over 40 years of operational experience delivering education, employability and enterprise opportunities for young people. We work in partnership, and adapt our delivery, to meet the local needs of young people and to build on the existing expertise of youth organisations around the globe.
- Our project delivery provides in-person, online and blended interventions to young people via our partnerships with local providers and utilising bespoke content.
- Our direct-digital offer uses insights and research to build and deliver digital products that solve specific challenges for young people.
- We use our expertise in youth skills programming to enhance the organisational effectiveness of our partners and other organisations including in strategy, policy development, staff training, and programme delivery.